Our Newest San Antonio Location is Now Open!
Texas MedClinic's 13th San Antonio location is Now Open. This clinic is located at 2530 SW Military Road at the corner of Zaramora and SW Military. Patients can be seen Monday - Sunday, 8am to 11pm. Don't forget you can check-in online and save time for you next visit.
On February 1, 2016, Texas MedClinic transitioned to the NEW DOT Physical form and card. Our Certified Examiners are using this new form for all DOT physicals. Here is some important information about DOT physicals and the new form.
Determination Pending Status:
This is a new option for Certified Examiners performing DOT physicals. If your Examiner marks your status as "Determination Pending" this means that he/she cannot make a determination on your qualification without additional medical information. When this status is used, the driver will have up to a deadline that will be no longer than 45 days to return to the examiner with the additional information.
- At Texas MedClinic, only the Examiner who performed your original physical can review the additional information you bring in.
- If you do not return by the deadline given, you will be required to have a new physical performed, per DOT regulations.
- If the Certified Examiner uses this status with your physical, you will not recieve a New card the day the physical is performed.
Certified Examiner qualifies you for less than 2 years:
- If you are qualified for a length of time that is less than 2 year, you will be required to have a new physical performed before the card expires.
Certified Examiners will report the following:
- All drivers that are given a "Determination Pending" status.
- All drivers that do not complete the DOT physical.
- All drivers that DO NOT Qualify.
- All drivers that qualify and the length of their qualification.
Some medical conditions will require additional information, please review the Driver Examination Information sheet prior to your visit for a DOT Physical.
Click here for additional information regarding availability of this service and benefits of using Texas MedClinic for DOT Physicals.