Brought my son in for a fractured wrist and had a really good experience.- Jonte B.
Drug & Alcohol Testing Services
Offering Comprehensive and Legally Defensible Drug Testing Solutions
According to the 2013 National Survey on Drug Use and Health, of adults aged 18 or older and employed full-time, 9.1% are current illicit drug users. For those employed part-time, 13.7% are current illicit drug users. This means that of the 22.4 million current illicit drug users aged 18 or older, 15.4 million (68.9%) are employed either full or part-time.*
Texas MedClinic understands the importance of drug testing and offers comprehensive, professional, and legally defensible drug testing solutions. All of our clinics offer Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT drug tests, as well as drug test “collection only” services.
Benefits of using Texas MedClinic for drug testing services:
- We use a National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) approved lab for all drug testing services
- Each clinic has a designated area for performing drug testing
- Medical Review Officers are available to answer questions
- Staff is DOT-certified and thoroughly trained in drug testing services
- Client Service Representatives report results from drug tests, provide necessary documentation, and answer employer questions
Types of Substance Testing Services:
Drug Testing for Legal or Personal Needs
To schedule a drug test for legal or personal needs, contact our Client Service Center at (210) 349-5577 x 7400. A representative will set up the testing and notify the clinic of your choice. Results will be reported to the donor, lawyer or court authority as requested.
*US Department of Health and Human Services – Results from 2013 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Summary of National Findings.