The doctor & staff were extremely professional & courteous. I was seen in a timely manner & was treated promptly. When I called back with a medical question, they answered it in a nice & caring manner. I highly recommend this location for urgent care.
US Citizenship and Immigration (USCIS) Physicals
Securing a US Citizenship and Immigration physical at Texas MedClinic is easy. Check in online to locate clinic nearest you. You MAY need to call the clinic to ensure a Civil Surgeon is available. INS exams (whether checking in online OR coming in as a walk-in) are typically available between 8 AM and 2 PM (M-F).
Our Civil Surgeons have been AUTHORIZED by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to perform immigration medical examinations in accordance with USCIS and the CDC.
To save time, click the link below and complete Form I-693. Please complete and print your forms for the clinic.
Please bring the following on the day of your visit:
- I693-Part 1 can be completed; please DO NOT SIGN Part 2 of the form
- A valid government-issued photo ID such as a driver’s license or passport
- Proof of prior vaccinations
- Payment, needed at the time of visit
- Please bring an interpreter if needed