Sensitivity to both employer and employee needs has always been the focus of our medical team when treating work related injuries. We feel communication with employers is key to ensuring that an injured worker is cared for properly and returned to productive work. Our facilities are equipped to treat a wide range of medical and surgical emergencies. Clinics are staffed with experienced physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practioners who provide ideal care for on-the job injuries.
Benefits of using Texas MedClinic:
- We have three 24 Hour locations in San Antonio.
- All Clinics are open 8am-11pm, Everyday.**
- No appointment is necessary for the initial visit.
- All work related injuries are phone verified by our staff for the company’s protection.
- Written reports on each patient’s work status are always available to the employer after the employee’s visit is complete.
- Care of an injured employee by the same provider is a priority to attain continuity in their care.
- Early return to work through “Modified-Duty” is strongly supported by Texas MedClinic.
- A Client Service Representative is available to provide up-to-date information to employers.
- Our Work Comp Referral Coordinators are available to schedule diagnostic testing, specialist care, and physical therapy.
- CT Scans are at select locations.*
**Some clinics are closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
Workers’ Compensation Networks:
Please contact your Network provider if you would like to use Texas MedClinic for the treatment of your employees work-related injuries.
Impairment Evaluation/Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI):
Texas MedClinic has physicians who are certified by the American Academy of Disability Evaluating Physicians (AADEP) to perform Impairment Evaluations after Maximum Medical Improvement (MMI) has been reached in Workers' Compensation cases. Doctors designated by the Texas Department of Insurance Workers’ Compensation Division are also available to perform Designated Doctor Exams.
Independent Medical Evaluation (IME):
IME’s may be performed either by a review of medical records only, or with a physical examination in addition to a review of medical records.
Call the Texas MedClinic Impairment Rating Coordinator at (210) 349-5577 to schedule an appointment for a MMI or IME.