According to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health for 2013, 9.1% of full time adults aged 18 or older are current illicit drug users. For those employed part-time, 13.7% are current illicit drug users. This means that of the 22.4 million current illicit drug users aged 18 or older, 15.4 million (68.9%) are employed either full or part time.*
Texas MedClinic understands the importance of drug testing and offers comprehensive, professional, and legally defensible drug testing solutions. All of our clinics offer Department of Transportation (DOT) and Non-DOT drug tests, as well as drug test “collection only” services.
Benefits of using Texas MedClinic for drug testing services:
- We use a National Institute of Drug Abuse (NIDA) approved lab for all drug testing services.
- Each clinic has a designated area for performing drug testing.
- Medical Review Officers are available to answer questions.
- The staff is thoroughly trained in drug testing services and are DOT certified.
- Client Service Representatives report drug testing results, provide needed documents, and answer questions from employers.
Types of Substance Testing Services:
Drug Testing for Legal or Personal Needs
To set-up a drug test for legal or personal needs, contact our Client Service Center at (210) 349-5577 x 7400. A representative will setup the testing and notify the clinic of your choice. Results will be reported to the donor, lawyer, or court authority as requested.
*US Department of Health and Human Services -Results from 2013 National Survey on Drug Use and Health: Summary of National Findings.