Rest easy and be well: 5 easy steps to Check-in Online
September 6, 2018
You’re sick or injured, and you need to see a doctor. However, you wish you could just skip the crowded waiting room at the clinic.
Your wish has been granted with Texas MedClinic’s unique online check-in function. From the comfort of your home, your office, or anywhere, you can Check-In Online, review current wait times in real-time and choose a Texas MedClinic location that is most convenient for you and your family. You will receive alerts via text or an email when your visit time nears. Patients that Check-In Online save about 20 minutes on their total visit time.
Here’s how it works:
- Go to Check-In Online at www.texasmedclinic.com, or Facebook.
- Fill in your ‘Why you are here’ (reason for visit), so that we can better serve your needs.
- Select your preferred visit time and when you want to receive a reminder about your reservation time.
- Filling out your registration information online, which includes things like contact information and medical history, saves a lot of time for our medical staff—which enables you to see a health care provider faster. After checking in, you will be directed to a registration link where you can fill out your registration information prior to arrival. If you fill out this information in advance, plan to arrive only a few minutes prior to your expected visit time.
- You must bring a valid photo ID and insurance cards (if applicable).
- When you arrive at your Texas MedClinic, complete registration at the Check-In Online kiosk in the waiting area. If you have not completed registration online in advance of your arrival, it will take about 25 minutes to complete registration.