ProSports RehabAt ProSports Rehab our goal is to return the injured person to their pre-injury condition as soon as possible. With one-on-one treatment and active rehabilitation techniques we are able to minimize the number of treatments needed to restore function of the injured body.
Our Physical Therapist
Larry Wood, a long time resident of San Antonio, is the Director of ProSports Rehab. After graduating from the University of Montana, he accepted a commission in the US Army and earned a Master’s Degree in Physical Therapy from Baylor University. Later, he returned to Baylor and obtained a degree in Health Care Administration. During his 30 year career, Larry has been the director of Physical Therapy for several hospitals and has functioned as an immediate care provider for several high school athletic programs. In addition, he has also served as the Director of Leadership Development for the Army Medical Department and served as a staff officer for the Army Surgeon General. Larry retired from the Army in 1993 and joined the staff at ProSports Rehab.
ProSports Rehab offers:
- One-on-one care
- Early emphasis on activity and exercise
- Exercise instruction sheets
- Aggressive Sports Medicine treatment philosophy
- Whirlpool burn debridement
- Well-equipped facilities
- Convenient locations
- Well-trained, courteous staff
- Onsite functional job assessments
- Loop 410/Ingram - (210) 681-0355
- IH-10W/Wurzbach - (210) 694-0844
- Loop 410/Broadway - (210) 824-0355
- SE Military/Roosevelt - (210) 924-4475
- I 35N/Eisenhauer - (210) 599-4617
- Loop 1604/Stone Oak Pkwy - (210) 549-5893
- Loop 1604 N/Culebra - (210) 476-5588
Contact any of our seven convenient locations to schedule your appointment today!