- Texas MedClinic is an Urgent Care Clinic and our agreements with Insurance Companies, Networks, and Employer Groups provide for urgent care services when Primary Care Physicians are not available.
Here are some important things for you to know about our insurance policies before you visit one of our facilities.
- You will be expected to present your most current insurance identification card to the receptionist at each visit. We don't store this information from a previous visit.
- Copays, deductibles, and co-insurance must be paid at the time of service.
- Texas MedClinic is not a provider for Medicaid or Tricare programs.
- Texas MedClinic does not accept Auto or other Third Party Insurance as a form of payment. However, we will provide the information needed in order for you to file your claim for reimbursement.
MEDICARE BENEFICIARIES: Texas MedClinic does not accept assignment for Medicare claims. This means Medicare patients will be asked to pay at the time of service, and Texas MedClinic will file a claim to Medicare so Medicare can reimburse the patient. The exceptions to this are for laboratory tests and injected drugs/medications prescribed at the time of a visit. For labs and injected drugs/medications, patients may be balance billed for any amount that Medicare applies to the deductible or does not pay.
Plans/Networks in which Texas MedClinic participates:
The following is a list of Insurance Companies, Networks, and Employer Groups that are currently accepted by Texas MedClinic.
- America's Choice Provider Network
- Cigna - Great West
- Community First
- Coventry/First Health
- Galaxy Health Network
- Healthsmart Preferred Care
- Humana PPO Only
- Independent Medical Systems (IMS)
- My Community Care
- Provider Select
- United Healthcare HMO/PPO
- Broadspire Workers' Compensation Healthcare Network
- Bunch Coventry TX HCN DBA Bunch & Associates
- Bunch HCN-First Health
- Coventry Health Care Workers' Compensation Inc.
- First Health/CCS HCN
- First Health/Travelers HCN
- First Health TX HCN
- Forte/Compkey Plus
- IMO Med-Select Network
- Liberty Health Care Network
- OccuNet (Harden Healthcare and Tyson Foods)
- Rockport SelectHealth Network
- Southwest Medical Provider Network
- Texas Star Network
- The Hartford Workers' Compensation Health Care Network
- Zenith Health Care Network
- Zurich Services Corporation Health Care Network
- Ancira Enterprises, Inc.
- Bill Miller Group and Pension PPO
- City of San Antonio Retirees Web TPA PPO
- Oak Haven Massage
- Magic Valley Electronic Cooperative (Boon-Chapman, TPA)
- SAWS Employees
- South Texas Cooperative (Maxor, TPA)
- World Car Automotive Group (Verity National, TPA)
If you do not find your plan on this list, or would like your insurance benefits verified prior to treatment, you can call our Billing Office at 210-349-5592 and ask for a Private Insurance Account Representative. Due to the limitation of Insurance Carriers’ phone lines, we may not be able to provide this service after 5pm or on weekends. Verification of coverage and benefits is not a guarantee of payment and actual benefits can only be determined after the carrier receives a claim.