To apply for a position with Texas MedClinic, click on the desired position located on the right side of the screen and click the Apply Online button to complete an online application. If the position for which you wish to apply is not listed, please click on General Application. If you prefer to submit a resume and letter of interest, please email Human Resources.
Full time employees are eligible to receive the following compensation and benefits:
- Fully vested 401(k) Retirement Plan with Matching Contribution*
- Employee Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Dependent Medical Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Employee Life Insurance
- Dependent Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Section 125 Flexible Benefit Plan
- PaidTime Off (including select holidays)
- Tuition Reimbursement and Professional Development (for select positions)
- Employee Assistance Program*
- Uniform Allowance*
- Employee Referral bonus*
- Evening/Weekend After-Hours Shift Differential (for select positions)
- Mileage Reimbursement (for select positions)*
- Vacations (for select positions)*
- Discount for Gold's Gym Membership*
- Discount for Texas MedClinic services (starting on first day of employment)*
*Available benefits for Part-Time Employees.
Texas MedClinic is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate because of race, creed, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, or disability.